Why is it soooo HARD?

I have the hardest time getting up so I can be to work on time.

My boss is being very patient with me and I know that his patience is starting to run thin... we tried the averages and I did pretty well with that... then I got sick.

It all went down the drain at that point.

It is so difficult for me to get my butt out of bed in the morning. I just can't do it sometimes... like this morning for instance, I set my alarm for 5 am but I didn't get up until 9:10 am...

What is my problem?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

try this, set your clock ahead 2 hours then when you get up and think it is 9, it is really 7 and you are on time......

Prime said...

One question is, what time do you go to bed? You probably need a certain amount of sleep period and you're rebelling.


A wake up option: When I absolutely, positively have to be up at a certain time (which is most every morning actually) I set my cell phone to ring as the alarm. I'm sure you're nifty new phone has that feature. My brain is just awake enough to go chasing the phone down and most the time I don't realize its an alarm! It works better if the phone is on loud in the next room. Its even better if you use specific rings for specific people. Set it to ring like someone you would defintiely pick up the phone for. Works like a charm.

Anonymous said...

Put the alarm clock on the other side of the room so you have to physically get up out of bed to turn it off.

lily said...

OH man do I relate... I don't know how you do it day after day. Your boss just needs to calm down!