My Top Ten List:

1. Favorite store, ever, of all time would have to be American Eagle love, Love, LOVE it!

2. Favorite color - It used to be yellow, but now I am not quite sure what it is... I seem to like shades of blue and purple lately.

3. Favorite self-tanner - The neutrogena stuff because I can't afford anything more expensive.

4. Favorite mascara - Right now I am using Big Lash Mascara from Cover Girl, I think... again, can't afford anything more expensive.

5. Favorite song right now - "What Heaven See's in Me"... just because I am singing it tomorrow and I HAVE to listen to it every day right now, I will have a new favorite song after tomorrow, I promise.

6. Favorite smell - Coconut Lime Verbena lotion from Bath and Body Works, I just wanna eat it because it smells THAT good!

7. Favorite book - I don't think that I have a FAVORITE book... but one that I really like is To Kill a Mockingbird

8. Favorite food - Chocolate, hands down.

9. Favorite radio station - KNRS 570 AM, Glenn Beck... Heelllllllllloooooooooooooooooooo!

10. Favorite movie right now - I think my favorite movie right now is "Must Love Dogs" I really loved it, it was so cute and funny, and it has lots of lines that I will grow to memorize and repeat again, and again, and again... like "Good Lord, it's a gusher!" Classic!

4 comments:

lily said...

I Totally love coconut lime verbena...I have everything with that scent... It is the best ever... I wish everything were scented with that, I don't think I would ever get sick of it.

lily said...

P.S.Good luck with your song tomorrow... I know you'll be great!

Terri said...

I love your top 10... also love the lime verbena coconut smell. Ironically, I smelled it yesterday. A cheap knock -off @ WALMART!

TRACI said...

I actually loved their Original Coconut Lotion even more!!!!