Stupid Ipod

So, I dropped my Ipod last night and it broke, kind of. I was getting ready to go to the gym. Had my headphones rigged re: attached to me via sports bra and plugged into my Ipod. I set it on the counter because the cat was going "meow, meow, let me out, meow". I reached for the arcadia door to let the cat out and forgot that I was plugged into the dang thing. All of the sudden I heard a THUNK and I knew that it was my Ipod... STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!! I turned around and saw it lying on the floor. I picked it up and checked it out, looked fine to me. I went to the gym and listened to it just fine while doing my cardio, then after the gym I decided to go to Kohl’s to look at some stuff and while I was driving I continued listening to my "workout playlist". I wanted to skip a song and when I pushed the skip forward button it didn't work! The skip forward button is now acting like the Menu button! Great. What am I supposed to do now? Stupid Ipod.

4 comments:

Em said...

Ipid Stupod!
What an iiiidiot! (the stupod, not youpod)

Ethan said...

Try dropping it on the other side. Maybe you can knock it back into position.

I'm waaay high tech.

TibKat said...

I feel your pain! As I watched mine fall out of Jim's hand (in slow motion) the day after we got it to the pavement, I screamed "Nnnnoooo". But thanks to i-drops & well you, all is better! ;)

Anonymous said...

DUH!!!