Take A Moment...

Take a moment to enjoy where you are...

Take a moment to smell the roses...

Take a moment to listen to the birds chirping...

Take a moment to feel young...

Mike and I went up Big Cottonwood Canyon yesterday afternoon. We had lunch by the river and we were going to drive Guardsman’s pass, but it was raining pretty hard so, we decided to just drive to the summit instead. When we got up there it was down pouring... I suggested that we get out of the truck and dance in the rain. We were listening to Madonna's new song "Sorry" at the time. So, Mike cranked up the music and we both got out of the truck... We both stood in the rain and I twirled and twirled and danced and danced, we both got soaking wet in the rain. When was the last time you stood in the rain on purpose? I couldn't remember the last time I did that either. It was so much fun. I felt like I was 10 again, playing in the rain puddles. I suggest that everyone get out and dance in the rain the next time there is a downpour. Not only was it really fun, but my hair looked awesome later on that night because of the rain, it went all wavy. What a fun 4th of July I had yesterday.

2 comments:

TRACI said...

I danced in the rain with Indy and Scooby two nights ago!!! Love the smell and feel of summer rains!

Terri said...

I remember the last time I played in the rain was when I 1st moved back from TN. and Traci and I ran up and down 7th south splashing in the gutters, singing "Singin' in the rain!!!" That was fun times, dude!