Post #...100, how 'bout that!

This is monumental! This is my 100th post!

I can't believe I have posted about nothing 100 times! It's craziness!

Speaking of nothing, Mike and I went on a walk around our neighborhood last night about 7:30 or so and I was so blisteringly hot! I was sweating every time we stopped! It was embarrassing talking with our different neighbors and having my to wipe my forehead or cheeks every couple of minutes, because it was obvious that I was sweating. I don't know why on earth I was so incredibly hot! Probably had something to do with me taking a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. I woke up and felt hot, then we went on our walk and I just got more hot. When we got back home I had to take a cold shower to cool myself off and at that moment I told Mike... THAT's it! We are getting a pool! It would have been so nice to just jump in the pool instead of take a shower. I doubt that we will actually get a pool, but the idea is divine!

Anyway, 100 posts about nothing... RIGHT ON!!!

5 comments:

Terri said...

Shit yeah!!!

Here's to your 100 posts. May your posts be merry and white.

And ya know... I like the idea of writing about nothing. "That's what blogs are for. -in good times and bad times, blogs are on your side forever more!!! THat's what blogs are FORRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"

Aaron said...

Word!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sar - I know you've got 100 more posts about nothing deep inside.

Anonymous said...

Hello?! It was friggin' 100 degrees yesterday! Hell yes, you'd be sweatin' to the oldies!

I mean...congrats on the landmark 100 posts?

P.S. Are you doing anything for your b-day?

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»