Madonna - Bedtime Stories and more...

I had someone tell me the other day that the Madonna - Bedtime Stories album really reminded them of me... I hadn't really ever thought of an album reminding me of someone. But, the more I thought about it the more I agree... There are albums that remind me of certain people.

Like for instance...
Depeche Mode - Ultra; reminds me of Mike
Wicked; reminds me of my sister Terri
Manhattan Transfer - Birdland; reminds me of my brother Greer
The Grease Soundtrack; reminds me of my sister Shauna

and so on and so on...

The other thing that triggers reminders for me are certain smells. Music and smells... whodda thunk it? Is there an album that reminds you of me... or someone else? If so, leave a comment... I'd be interested to see what memories are triggered by music for you.

7 comments:

TRACI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TRACI said...

The Little Mermaid has always reminded me of you, (Forever the little sister)... and of course Paula Abdul, "Cold Hearted Snake"! ;)

Sarah said...

The funniest thing is that Mike and I were in Harmon's the other night and Cold Hearted Snake came on over the intercom... I sang the ENTIRE song, Mike wanted to hide in the cat food isle, but I wouldn't let him.

Anonymous said...

The Police "Da do do do do, Do da da da" (did I spell that right?) because those were the first words of your cabbage patch doll.

Sarah said...

I believe it was "de do do do, de da da da... that's all I have to say to you." I can't believe you remembered that!

Anonymous said...

You say de do do, I say da do do, let's call the whold thing silly.

Terri said...

WICKED -is SARAH!
Shawn Colvin Polaroids -is Traci
Beaches- is Shauna
Manhattan Transfer Vocalese- is Sammy
Queensryche EMPIRE-is Aaron
Birdland-is Liz
Depeche Mode is and will ALWAYS BE-Mike Fox!