HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Is it dumb that I am putting up a post about it being my birthday today? The truth is that I couldn't think of anything else to write about and then I thought... how lame would that be that I don't post anything on my Birthday?!?!? So, I am posting this, because I say Happy Birthday to everyone else (well, except Traci, my sister), so why not ME?!?!

You may all wish me a Happy Birthday now! Everyone except Terri and Aaron and Traci and Mikey and Traci H. and, and, and...

You get it... HAPPY HAPPY to ME!

Oh, and Traci and Emily, you are right... 28 isn't such a lonely age afterall... I had to experience it for myself to know for sure though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!YPPAH YADHTRIB HARAS

evol,
ylime

lily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!!!

28 is my most favorite age ever... I LOVED it and am rather envious. Why can't we just stay the age that we like for a few years, anyway????

I hope you have a fabulous day and a groovy 28th year!!!!

LOVE
ALLUZABUH

Terri said...

28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28 28

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sarah! 28 was great- I hope you have as much fun as I did! -Rachel