Happy Birthday America!

Happy 4th of July!

We just got back home from lighting off about a gazillion fire works with some of our neighbors and are looking forward to continuing our celebration tomorrow night. I really think that the 4th of July has turned into an excuse to light crap on fire and hope that you don't ignite yourself in the process.Mike and I watched a documentary on George Washington this afternoon... boy, I forgot what our fore fathers went through for us. It makes me really appreciate the History Channel... because without that I probably wouldn't ever ponder about things pertaining to my country and the freedoms I have. I know that probably makes me sound like a simpleton, and maybe I am... but, there you have it. I am grateful that I live in this wonderful country and that I have the freedoms that I take for granted every day. I am also grateful for all the people that have fought and are still fighting for those freedoms. Thank you to all those that have and will fight for this beautiful country!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!! My Home Sweet Home!

1 comments:

Terri said...

And for-
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness~!!!

Amen, sister. Amen.*~*