HCG Log Stardate; Umm... Day 2

I guess that I should stop the Star Trek log.  I figured it would start to confuse people, especially me.  Anyway, it's day two and I am cruising along.  I consumed 4340 calories yesterday and am currently up to 2019 with 3 more bowls of fettuccine waiting for me before the day is through.  Now, I tried to get the excel spreadsheet on here, but I can't upload those kinds of files, just pictures... so that's a bummer.  But know this; it is a fantastic spreadsheet that I created.  It encompasses everything that I need to keep track of while on this diet.

Date
Day I'm currently on in the diet
Morning Weight
Meal                   Food                Fluid            Calories
Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Dinner
Snack
                                  Daily Total of Calories =

And its nicely formatted to give me the proper calculations.  Can I just say that, I love excel!

0 comments: