HCG Log; stardate 3182010

DAY: 1

It's officially the beginning.  I had my first injection this morning and promptly made the most fattening waffles in the history of the world.  I literally had to gag down the last few bites.  Here's a little list of the ingredients:

2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 Tablespoons sugar
1/2 Tablespoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, melted
4 egg yolks
1/2 cup milk

Mix all ingredients together and cook on a waffle iron until done, serve with syrup.

Yield: 4 Waffles (I ate 3)

Holy Moly!  These were so buttery and yolky and I wouldn't ever make them again, unless I was on this diet and in this gorge phase.  I think that they will do the trick just fine, though.

I still need to figure out the calorie count and once I do that I'll post it.  I know that its a lot though, so I'm good for now.  Also, I'm working on a spreadsheet that I can input all my information and numbers into, aka; food intake, weight, calories, etc..  Once I get that so I'm happy with it, I'll post that as well.

So, here's to the first day!  We're off to the races!

0 comments: