Day 4 and 5

So, I didn't even turn on my computer yesterday.  I figure that I'm on it enough monday through Saturday, so it can take a break from me and me from it, for one day.  The last two days have been good.  I hit my 500 calories yesterday and when I woke up this morning and stepped on the scale I was down 3 pounds, you heard it right THREE POUNDS!!!  YAY!  It's working! 

I discovered something that I wish I would have clued into the last time I did HCG and that is, tea.  I have been having tea a couple/few times a day and it is just enough to break up that water intake nicely.  It's almost like dessert water, if I add enough Truvia, which bytheway is the best sweetener out there.  It is awesome. 

I thought about posting what my start weight was and what the end weight will be, but then I thought... I'm posting up practically my blow by blow of this diet, they don't need to know what my start weight is... I hardly want to know what my start weight is.  All I want to know is how much of that start weight is gone by the end of this 23 injection adventure.  The End.

0 comments: