HCG, here I come.

It has been way too long wince I wrote and voiced my thoughts, actions, deeds, whatnot to the internets.  It's about time I got to it again.  I've been kinda busy with my cooking blog and in case you've missed it, I have a cooking blog that is called Zula's Cafe.  It's named after my Nanny, who, in her own right was a fabulous southern cook.  Now, I have only put southern recipes up there every once in a while.  Come to think of it, I should really put more Southern recipes on my southern recipe blog, but for now... its just things that I like and make.  Mostly lately its been things that I've never made before.  I like it a lot.  Its a complete and total creative release for me.  I get to cook, write, and take pictures.  The three things that I enjoy most nowadays... besides raising my kids and being a girlfriend to my husband. 

Now... the real reason for this post is to put out there my confession.  I am going to venture down the HCG road.  Now, I know that many of you will poo-poo the idea of doing a drastic thing like HCG, but I have to tell you; I am going to NY with my husband for our 10 year anniversary in May/June and I don't want to be self conscience while we're there.  So, I'm taking drastic measures.  I am going to start this diet next week and it will last for a minimun of 30 days.  I am going to be documenting my progress/frustrations/fears/successes all of the above on HERE!  So, keep checking back, because it just might either inspire or instill fear in those of you that are looking into a diet like this one.

0 comments: