Sharing Memories

So, Meg did this one too and I thought it was a swell idea. Not that I expect everyone to put up a memory of me (I see very few participating, actually) but I thought it was worth the post anyway. So, here's what you do...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Our dance routine to "Let's Hear It For The Boy" when we were little girls... man, we kicked some serious ass!

tracifree said...

Staying up all night to watch MTV, which was, like, so tubular! Every introduction I had to pop culture came from Casa Brand.

Meg said...

So, I will be posting several of these over the next few days. But here is my first, and might I add corny, memory to share with you. There were a few weeks last year that I felt I was in the depths of despair. Every time I would think to myself how it couldn't get much worse I would think "I should talk to Sarah" but I put it off and put it off. Then we went on one of our traditional Jason's lunch dates and I spilled the beans. You were so kind to listen and gave me AMAZING advice. You whipped me into shape but did it in the perfect way. I truly am grateful and blessed to have you as one of my very best friends. Kindred spirits you say? Why yes....