10 Events of 2008 ~ part 2

1) President Gordon B. Hinckley passed away

2) Tucy turned One (1) Whole Year!

3) President Thomas S. Monson was called to be the new Prophet/President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is
especially significant because he married Mikey and me.

4) American Idol is down to the top 24 (and eliminating 2 boys and 2 girls tonight so, they'll actually be down to the top 20)

5) Tucy is getting her front right tooth (and is very grumpy because of it)

6) I was able to buy some Pureology and it has helped my hair immensely (Thanks, Natania)

7) Mikey left work early one day when it was nice and sunny and we went over to the park and walked around with the babe

8) I made Lasagna one night and it was just about the best Lasagna that I've ever made

9) Took Tucy to the book store and bought her some much needed books for her birthday, including, but not limited to... Baby Einstein Numbers and Baby Einstein Letters.

10) I have discovered the 100-calorie cookie... Ingenious!

0 comments: