More changes afoot...

So, I have been training my replacement here at work the last two weeks. I think that she will be a really good fit once I can stop making her head spin every day. There is a lot to learn and she is basically starting from ground zero with all of it. I will be here with her up until I have the baby which is looking like another 4 to 8 weeks (if all goes well). Then, once I have the baby thats it... I am finished working completely. I am really looking forward to having this time with the wee one. Who knows if I will feel the same way once I get her home and actually have to take care of her 24/7? It freaks me out, really when I think about it.

I never thought that I would be the type that can only think and talk about having a kid once I got pregnant. But, look at me.. the last three posts that I have done have had something to do with my being pregnant. I just hope that I don't turn into the type that can only talk about their kid once it is born. Like every other interest that I once had is non-existent now. I really want my personality to stay in tact. Maybe if I draw attention to the fact that it bothers me when people leave their personalities at the nursery door then I won't be that way. I have seen it happen. There are people that survive and keep a sense of humor and even... a spark of who they were before they had a kid. I understand that having kids changes you. But, it doesn't have to change the core of you. Unless you want it to. I am done now... you can go back to your regularly scheduled program.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm Hi. It's me, The Internet. Just wanted to drop you a line to say we all miss you out here. I know your must be busy and all, but it's just not the same out here without you.